Friday night I went to the pub with Miss Meg & Alex - was so good to reinstate our traditional Friday night vodka red-bull evening cocktails, after a too-long hiatus. Funniest quote of the evening goes to Miss Meg, "but Grandma, you don't *have* a pickle..."
These two hoodlums got me a little tipsy (not a difficult task, as I was still getting over the jetlag) and then asked me to dog sit for little Otto for a couple days in May. I'm onto you people...ply the girl with alcohol and then ask her to poop & scoop for you...not to worry, revenge is sweet... ;-)
Saturday I had my belated but super-fun birthday celebration with my diva lady friends, Ms. N and the new Mrs. BB...ummm...I think the term "diva lady friends" makes them sound like drag queens...they're not. They're just my gorgeous girlfriends. All girl. So I've heard. I haven't seen. Anyway, this is going nowhere fast.
We went for a yummy dinner in the market at Luxe, and then for some wine & cocktails at Social afterwards. We spent much of the evening discussing where all the boys in Ottawa were that night, as Luxe was filled to the brim with attractive females, done up in nice clothes, hair done, pouty lips applied...they looked around, they tried to flirt, they drank too much wine...any single boys who happen to be reading this drivel, listen up: GO TO LUXE on a Saturday night. The girls are there.
BIG SHOUT OUT to my diva lady friends, for a fantastic dinner and super presents. Big smoochies to you both!! xoxo
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment