My second last night in Melbourne I went to the Australian Rules Football Game...aka Aussie Rules...aka "footy" at the Telstra Dome. It was SUPER fun! The crowd was crazy into the game, everyone was yelling and so excited...it was worth going just to see the people in the stands. I went to the Sydney Swans vs. the Essendon Bombers and it was such fun...I think I would go all the time to these games if I lived there. The Bombers won 108 - 81, but my favourite player was a Swan, Barry Hall #1. He was awesome...
Later that night I went to a bar called The Kitten Club, which was great, but e-FiftyFive was much more alternative, more up my alley...
Sunday night we went for dinner on Chapel Street, and then went to bed relatively early, as I had to leave in the morning for my long journey home...
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment