Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Reading List

Whilst away, I spent so much time reading in the park, on the tram, on the plane, in cafes...I did no writing at ALL, but it was great to have the time to read books cover to cover. I read:
The Alchemist
Galveston
Ignorance
A Fine Balance

I'm also part-way through Lolita and The Little Prince is next up after that.

I found a book in Melbourne chronicaling the 1001 Books you Must Read Before You Die, and I think this is the same list here.

Of these, I have read just 45 of them...that leaves a LOT of books left to read, according to this particular list. I currently have about 15 of them on my bookcase that I have yet to read, so I should get motivated to do that as well. Interestingly, of the six books that I read/started while in Australia five of them are on this list.

6:00 am, I've been up for an hour...guess I'll be at work early today...proving that there's a first for everything...

No comments: