SO annoying...I procrastinate allllll evening long, and finally decide that YES, I should go to the gym. I pack my bag, I decide what I will do at the gym once there, and off I go. Walk there and realize that I've forgotten my gym membership card, and my wallet, at home. No big deal, I think. Surely they can buzz me in anyway, by looking me up in the computer.
I tell the girl at the desk that I've forgotten my card, and she says I need photo ID to get in. I explain that I've actually forgotten my entire wallet, therefore I have no card at all. She tells me that "for security reasons" she can't let me in. Ummm...this is the same girl I see at the counter every time I go. What "security reasons"?!?! There's at least 30 people working out there that are WAY stronger and more nimble than I. Surely amongst them all at least a few of them could take me down if I went crazy and started throwing eliptical machines around.
Anyway, I have my gym-issued booklet that my trainer gave me. Therefore I have my membership number with me. She must be able to look me up, no? No. WHAT THE F*** IS THE COMPUTER THERE FOR!?!
Grrr....
Ah well.... A+ for effort I think. I got there. Normally I just scowl at my shoes.
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment