Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A challenge...

No no, not the job!
The quest to use up all the entertainment book coupons!
I buy this thing...year after year...and use a total of (maybe) one coupon.
So, this year...I propose a challenge...ummm...it's a personal challenge kids, I'm not asking you ALL out for dinner and bowling and a movie and some mini-put in a rental car while we get our clothes dry-cleaned before heading to the hotel...

I shall try to use (the elusive and unmeasurable amount of) MANY coupons this year.

Surely there's a need for me to enjoy one complementary Acai Brazilian Style (Berry Bowl) when a second Acai Brazilian Style (Berry Bowl) of equal or greater value is purchased at Booster Juice! Who doesn't need one complementary hot dog when a second hot dog of equal or greater value is purchased at PikNik? AND I've been *waiting* for a chance to check out "Stan's Putt Putt Land" Carp Road where I can enjoy one complementary bucket of balls is given when a second bucket of balls of equal or greater value is purchased.
The possibilities are endless when one can live like the rich and priveledged...ooooh....just noticed that I can get 20% off any instrument rental (*musical* instruments boys, musical...get thou minds out of thoust gutter) if I rent from a place in Carlsbad Springs...Bongo Drums? Cordelia, Blythe, what do you think?

No comments: