Thursday, August 17, 2006

I'll take "Bad Boy Behaviour" for $500, Alex!

So last night someone made some ill-thought reference to the fact that someone's invited me away for Thanksgiving weekend...and that "it's all the way in October...who knows what could happen...I almost didn't even invite you..."

(Someone is lucky I'm far too lazy to argue most things.)

This morning I receive my confirmation email that it's all set, so I send this someone an email, gloating:
"Sooooo, no matter HOW tired you are of me by October, you're stuck with me baby...at least for three days..."

I was expecting a "I'd never get tired of you, sweet-toothed vegetarian" kind of reply (I know, I can't believe I still expect these things either!!) but instead I got this:
"I can put up with anything for three days. Bring it on."

Which inspired this reply:


Alex: And the answer is, "I can put up with anything for three days"


Ding ding ding!!!


Alex: Go ahead Contestant #1


Contestant #1: What is the wrong answer to Sweet-toothed vegetarian's email?


Alex: You betcha!

No comments: