Thursday, October 27, 2005

Sarah-bo-Bella!


My friend Sarah rocks!! She moved to Toronto, and I miss her terribly! I'm going to see her next weekend...and because we had a WICKED time last year at the Ottawa Wine & Food Show (where we ceremoniously smashed our wine glasses against a tree in a fit of drama, vowing to return every year)...but this year we'll both be in Toronto...

So Sarah's decided to bring it to us! Her friend works at a winery and knows everything about wine, and so we are holding the first annual "Le Bon Temps d'Argent" ( a.k.a. grey/silver cup/mouth/teeth saturday)... we're all bringing a couple bottles of wine, hors d'oevres, music and wine tasting palettes. It's a formal-dress event, and it begins at 10:59am. There will be a toast, happy hours, siesta from vino with cigars and san palegreno with lime, and a large feast and out later for adventures...

How wicked is Sarah I ask you?!!?!?

No comments: