I thought we already *had* our high school reunion. Turns out that was just the warm-up to the main event, tonight at Kelly's pub in Manotick. Soooo not looking forward to this:
"So anyway, I run my own business..."
"We've been married for five years now..."
"We've got three little ones running around at home..."
I'll have to reply with a very dry, "so, yeah, I like to get drunk, hang out, watch movies, you know...just chill with my friends...oh, and I'm still single, and live in my parent's basement." I'll have to promptly follow that with a shot of tequila. Ahhh well...at the 20 year reunion I'll have just gotten married and will be blissfully happy when the rest of the ones that don't survive their own marriages have all gotten divorced...
I should go do laundry so that I can at least wear the jeans that give good ass.
Saturday, October 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment