Monday, November 21, 2005

Weekend update for Miss Meg

Too much to explain, so it's point form for those of you that lived it you will know what I'm saying. The rest of you, my apologies, and perhaps I'll explain in person some day.

Friday drive to Kingston to visit with my aunt & uncle.
Eat the best fondue ever.
Meet a wicked young lady from Oz.
Drink too much red wine and play with the cutest baby.
Drunk baby holding is not pretty, by the way.
Get home at 2:30 am.
Drunk & dial Matt.
Say something incoherant.
Pass out.
Wake up - god is it morning yet?
Nope - it's Kelly drunk & dialling me at 3am.
Pass out.
8am, alarm goes off.
I'm dying.
9:30am, in the car, hitting the 401 (those of you who know me, know how scary this is).
Find T.O. - no problem! Yay for me!
11:30 Sarah comes to meet me at my car.
She's wearing a sporty toque, a black dress jacket, flannel pyjama pants and high heels.
Wicked!
We hang in my car in the sun for a while and catch up on gossip.
We get ready, and off we go to the "Foggy Dew" as per tradition.
We laugh A LOT at the Dew.
WAY too funny.
Off to the Toronto Wine & Food Show.
I'm feeling rough from last night, but try to keep it together.
Things get messy.
And fast....

[insert the annoying To Be Continued music here]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am feeling somewhat satisfied...love it and want more. OX