
Always nice to be back in my own bed...had a FABULOUS time in Toronto visiting with Sarah...some highlights include:
- Dave
- Dave's Canadian Tire personals ad
- "Fabulous Handbag" utterings in the night
- My new hat (above pic)!!!
- Vintage clothing store hopping
- "Show me your ass, baby"
- The tractor bucket
- "Borrowing" three pints of beer
- YUMMY vegetarian eats!
- Fun with Sharpies
- Adddddddrian!
- Casually drinking hang-over coffee at 2:15pm, across town, without having yet packed, when plane leaves at...4:00pm...thank GOD for flights delayed due to poor weather conditions...
Thanks Sarah for a wicked weekend! Love you bella!!!!!
3 comments:
Ummmmm....yes.
Wow... that's the g-rated version (gramma rated that is...). Thanks for not posting that picture of me topless on your blog - I think I'm in love with Dave. Love you long time.
I hope to hear more of these highlights in less cryptic terms very soon...:)
Post a Comment