1. Depriving myself of spending all money makes me REALLY want to spend it. A lot of it. Probably more than I would have spent in a regular week.
2. I like my brought lunches better than the caf lunches.
3. I hate having to actually make my lunch though.
4. Which leads me to believe I need a nanny.
5. It takes a LOT of groceries in my fridge/cupboard to keep me happily fed at work and home for a week...more than I'm used to buying, and with that comes lesson 6
6. It also takes a LOT of planning! It's tiring! Is there a computer software that will take all the contents of my kitchen and generate a week's worth of meals, reducing waste by using all of the products and maximizing taste and balancing nutrician? THAT would be awesome...
Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment