Just finished reading "Sleeping Naked is Green" by National Post journalist, Vanessa Farquharson and author of the blog Green as a Thistle
In it she details how over the course of 365 days she will make one green living, eco-friendly change per day, and write about how the change affects her...
The list of these changes can be found here...I'm thinking of doing SOME of them (there will be NO worms in my condo, nor am I unplugging my fridge)...but some of the others are totally doable, manageable, and responsible.
Easy one to start is to only allow myself coffee when I remember to bring my own mug. No mug? no coffee. This also gets me out of being haunted by Starbucks coffee cup #26, which always tells me it's dangerous to be successful at the wrong thing.
Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment