Well...it started out well enough.
Midnight through 7am weren't so bad.
But when I woke at 7:00am it set in...I REALLY wanted a Starbucks coffee. I slept like crap last night (had dreams I was allergic to my sheets...and had suction cups on my legs...bizarre, right? anyway...) and so I woke up feeling entitled to a treat on a rainy dreary early sleepy Monday.
BUT I held off.
Lunchtime was good. I didn't leave work - and because I bought so many yummy foods at the market yesterday I had brought a great lunch.
Almost forgot at around 3pm, when I walked all the way to the vending machine to buy a pack of gum. Then spun on my heel and trudged back to my desk to eat the almonds that have gone soft in my desk drawer.
After work I did go to the grocery store, to buy precisely three things. Cream (so I can drink coffee at HOME...), mint for a salad I'm making later this week and olive oil that I'm almost out of. I wanted a magazine too....the new issue of Dwell caught my eye, but I held off.
So, day one, a total success.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment