So apparently the world is about to end in a couple years or something - I went to the official website with all the mayan prophecy/nostradamos stuff to find out exactly why, but I'm far too impatient and even the "end of the world 101 video" was too much of a comittment for me...
And because of my laziness in the research department I don't know if I should buy into any of it or not, but with tonight's pathetic TV offerings of Dating in the Dark, the Bachelorette, NYC Models and the like, it kinda does seem possible...I mean really, since it can't get worse, perhaps it can just get over!
Anyway, so in the next 1,244 days, what should we all get done?
I want an herb garden. Just a little one, but a good one.
And to learn how to snowboard.
And to kick the kink in my neck out once and for all.
And to master a few amazing soups.
Hopefully to avoid swine flu all together.
(and I promise to bring my incredible soups to all you people who do fall prey to it's evil clutches)
And maybe to touch a giraffe.
And to continue nurturing my shoe collection.
And to write a novel. A juicy one. Since no one will be around to read it anyway...I'll schedule the release date for Dec 21, 2012.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your list!
Snowboarding is awesome (Camp Fortune Wed night classes are magic, I highly recommend them!)
I know a great chiropractor for your neck.
Oh, and I hope I'll be here on Dec 21, 2012 so....I look forward to reading your book!
YAY YAY YAY! I am totally going to check out the boarding classes on Wednesdays, and will DEFINITELY be hounding you for your chiropractor! Massage and physio aren't doing it....I'm left with chiro and acupuncture next to try! (that and "vacation") :)
What's on your list?
Post a Comment