In the past 30 hours I have consumed *five* bowls of Fruity Pebbles. All was good, until right now when my tongue went a little numb...ummm....is that normal?
Miss Meg, the Boy and I went down to Lake Placid Friday night. I had dipped heavily into the Halloween candy Rockets and was feeling the sugar rush BIG TIME by the time we got to the border. I warned Miss Meg and the Boy that I would get stopped and questioned at the border. I'm not quite sure that they believed me...the Boy handed over all three of our passports, and after looking through them all, the border guard leaned in to say, "which one of you is sweet-toothed vegetarian"? She specifically singled me out. Thankfully I am a stellar actress and was able to pull out my rehearsed line just in time.
What do you do?
MARKETING!!
Great weekend...poor Miss Meg broke, but she will be okay in a couple days. Those leaves are evil I tell you! Let's see what else...Friday night we took forever to get there, with stops for food and booze and my crazy-good Fruity Pebbles. We got there and settled in - promptly starting up a card game of Screw your Neighbour. Saturday we slept in pretty late, and then hit the town for some shopping...mmm...shopping...Saturday night was a big lasagna night, with Euchre and later on a night of dancing. Very late night, into early Sunday morning...Sunday was the crazy long hike to Super Shoes. Back to the inn for Thanksgiving dinner, where I crashed around 9pm. Sooooo sleepy. Miss Meg lasted a bit longer until midnight and god only knows what trouble the Boy got into...
Super weekend.
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment