So, since last year I did two 5km runs I got the brilliant idea that I should do a 10km this year. Even more brilliant is the fact that I should be called the "sweet-toothed procrastinating vegetarian" (but that was getting to be too long of a name since if I were to be entirely honest I would be the "sweet-toothed procrastinating vegetarian who sometimes craves bacon") and therefore I opted to start training to run the 10km just today. The run is in 11 days, 7 hours, 44 minutes and 6 seconds, according to the Web site.
I ran 5km today, in 30 minutes, and almost died in the process, for the record. I have until the night before the run to change my mind and drop from the 10km to the 5km, which may be necessary....but for now I'll stay in the 10km.
Sunday, May 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment