Woke up early, had time for a long shower...made yummy (the YUMMIEST, actually) smoothies for Cordelia and I, and was about to get to work not only ON TIME, but early for once! Until...
Cordelia walks into my room, and casually asks, "you're not wearing THAT to work, are you?"
Me: "what?"
C: "that top"
Me: "what's wrong with this top?"
C: "it's pretty boobie!"
Me: "but it's pretty, and it's pink...I like pink!"
C: "and it will look great on you when you want to look bar slutty...but you can't wear that to work!"
Me: "Oh......"
C: "you could TRY and wear a different bra...one that flattens and separates a little more..."
Me: "who the hell wants to be flat and separated??!?"
C: "trust me, your less attractive female colleagues will want you to be flat and separated."
Me: "I'll just change"
C: "Good idea"
Ended up late, again, having to figure out what to wear, now that I couldn't wear my pink top.
Monday, May 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment