naught-nice-o-meter
| Sweet-toothed vegetarian | ||
Nice, but with a few naughty marks. Neatness needs improvement. Behavior has been good sometimes, not so good other times. Manners could still use some attention. Was very nice last Monday.![]() | ||
Random thoughts and adventures that cross the path of the sweet-toothed vegetarian. Feedback, comments, questions, thoughts or general ponderings can be sent to me at loislane_99@hotmail.com
| Sweet-toothed vegetarian | ||
Nice, but with a few naughty marks. Neatness needs improvement. Behavior has been good sometimes, not so good other times. Manners could still use some attention. Was very nice last Monday.![]() | ||
5 comments:
Sarah Walker
Nice, with a few exceptions. Needs to be nice to everyone not just friends. Could try a little harder when things are tough. Good sense of humor. Made list last year. Needs to be good all December.
Meghan Callman
Has been nice most of the year (not just near Christmas)! Makes others happy. Could share a little more, however. Politeness is sometimes very good. Can be great listener.
Alex Morrison
Much more nice than naughty. Can be very thoughtful. Has improved cleanliness, which I like. Could take better care of toys. Says "thank you" often, but still not as much as I would like. Good mood often spreads to others. Hopefully, will keep up the good work!
Hmmm...Alex....I wonder what kind of deal you've worked out with Santa to warrant such a glowing review...
At least you could have chosen a woman...what benefits could you possibly derive from screwing Santa? Oh, all the gifts...I forgot.
Post a Comment