Random thoughts and adventures that cross the path of the sweet-toothed vegetarian.
Feedback, comments, questions, thoughts or general ponderings can be sent to me at loislane_99@hotmail.com
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
23 days, si si!!!!
Can't WAIT to get to Cuba seniors and senoritas!!! The beachball, frisbee and bathing suits are packed and ready to go! The craving for mojitos is in full force, and my god my feet are DYING to get out of my 'Roos and into some flip flops!
PG version...why am I paying $19.95/month for the "Platinum Membership"? I want pictures and a story and I'm hoping it all starts with "I was on my way to a lingerie tickle fight when..."
3 comments:
What's a "Roo" and why is your foot in one?
Well...it's a long story about me and my foot in the "roo" so the PG version is it's a pair of "Kangaroo" brand winter boots. Warm. Booty.
PG version...why am I paying $19.95/month for the "Platinum Membership"? I want pictures and a story and I'm hoping it all starts with "I was on my way to a lingerie tickle fight when..."
Post a Comment