Saturday, December 29, 2007

New Year's Resolutions

That time again...New Year's Resolutions. I should review this blog and see if I made any last year...ok, done. Turns out I didn't make many last year, but rather I made a list of books I intended on reading/finishing. Here's the list, and my report of how I fared:

Love in the Time of Cholera - I was on page 11. I am still on page 11.
A Complicated Kindness - I was on page 101. I finished this one.
Brick Lane - I hadn't started it, but I did finish it.
The Zahir - I hadn't started it, but yes, it is now finished.
For One More Day - I still have not started this one.
Lolita - was on page 269, finished it.
The Music of Chance - was on page 12. Still on page 12.
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - was on page 31, still on page 31.

I also said I would try to eat better, work-out more, drink less and all that too...hmm...well...I got some reading done!!

This year, I intend, once more, to read more, update this blog more (I know all y'all won't believe that until it happens, so I won't push it just yet) and perhaps I will try to tackle my big closet behind my chair...it's a bit treacherous in there.

Speaking of books...I am now reading "Gods Behaving Badly" which is a fun one.

No comments: