Sunday, June 18, 2006

Mountains are cold.

Who knew it would be so freaking cold up there, when the girl said, "you should really check out the top of Blackcomb Mountain...there's a great 360 degree view..." that what she meant was, "bring your parka because you'll be in a cloud. And it's cold enough for your brain to freeze to the inside of your skull."


Getting pretty chilly up here in my spring jacket and tank top...two lifts, a bus ride and a third lift later...my ears are popping, and I'm regretting getting on this thing...it's summer at the bottom, and I dream of my hotel outdoor hot tub in the sun shine...


Can't feel toes anymore...but I can't complain because my chair mate is wearing flip flops...

Worth the view, but MAN was it cold!

*update*
Ahhh....hot tub was so relaxing and warm and FANTASTIC. Until...this:Blasted teenagers! Sweet-toothed vegetarian may be getting old, kids...but cannonballs at posh resort hotel pool?!

Anyhoo, off to the spa for a manicure, and then my conference begins tonight (almost forgot I'm here on work-related business!)

xoxo

No comments: